Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hey, remember that other time when I would only read the backs of cereal boxes?

  • This has always been my character.
  • I'm not a failure just because I move against the grain.
  • I hurt and love with equal intensity...and pretty much everything in between.
  • Even though they sometimes seem absurd, the things I'm willing to experience always offer something new and significantly valuable to be learned about myself, relationships, etc.
All of that being said, I'm sorry if this part of me makes it trying at times to be close. I'm sorry if I wear you down, if I don't heed your advice, if I don't follow through with good intentions, and if some of my ventures cause me distress that then bleeds over into your space. Today, though, I don't think I'm going to change and again, if apologies are due, I will surely give them freely.
______________________________________________________
And also, Sunday's photo:
...shoppin' the cereal aisle.
(Except I actually bought Kashi Honey Almond Clusters from the organic section. Call me a fraud, I guess.)

No comments: