Sunday, October 28, 2007

balls in the air...

the lonesome, cherry red crock pot lacking purpose

the soon arrival of a certain soldier...and what I might make him for dinner

a paper on the global degradation resulting from capitalization

the 10 o'clock hour and how heavy are my eyes...[yawn]

the ideals of tomorrow's caloric intake

the ticking of a dryer's cycle

the chirp of my classical "study" music

the sheer volume of my dog's chair licking

the pyramid of dirty dishes in the sink, as well as the lost civilization of Just White plates and bowls residing the in bowels of my dishwasher

what I'll wear to the reunion

getting out of that group meeting tomorrow since class was canceled

[yawn]

my perplexity at the lack of information that I'm seeking for sources

his eyes...

No comments: