Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Buckle down, my friends...

Free time = volumes of posts.

...and your cups runneth over, I'm sure.

Quickly, then I'm off to bed, for I failed to mention my disoriented, sleep deprived mind. A friend told me about the personal, political, and provocative Sun Magazine [did I mention, ad-free?]

No, no kick-backs.

It's a writing 'zine about...well, lots of stuff, I think. I haven't been able to run one down or dedicate time enough to really scope it out online, but there is a reader's writing section based on monthly prompts. January's is, understandably, "now or never."

...and I'm stumped. I've got a whole lot of nothing. I can write for days about a haircut or muffins, but give me something substantial and broad and I choke. I've always been that way.

now or never

now or never

now or never...

2 comments:

La C. said...

When I say Now or Never, what is the first thing that pops into your mind? (although you've had quite a bit of time to think about it now)

Alicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.