Friday, February 6, 2009

Oh yeah, and there's this:

1. What were you doing before you started this post?
Snoozing my alarm

2. What is the last thing you read/are currently reading?
About a half dozen plays, poems, essays and books of poetry.  (That's English Grad School)

3. Do you nap a lot?
No.  Naps make me feel disoriented and like I'm missing something.

4. Who was the last person you hugged?
Baby Girl

5. What is your favorite TV series?
Currently I'm hung up on TLC - Jon & Kate Plus 8, What Not to Wear

6. What was the last thing you said out loud?
I called my dog into the living room

7. What websites do you always visit when you go online?
E-mail and my site meter

8. What was the last item you bought?
2 white summery tops, a light weight gray sweater and clover boxers for the St. Pat's care package, all from Gap outlet (yesterday)

9. What is your most challenging goal?
being content in the now

10. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would it be?
A big-ass apartment in NYC

11. Favorite Vacation spot?
New York but I would settle for any big city.

12. Say something to the person who tagged you:
Tania, thanks for offering so much support and positive energy!  

13. Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you:
Chocolate

14. What is your favorite item of clothing?
Trapeze dresses 

15. What would your American Gladiator name be and why?
Is there a formula for this that I didn't get?

16. Name one thing you can not live with out:
This pretty little MacBook

17. Has a celebrity's haircut ever influenced you on your own hairstyle?
Right now I'm sporting something close to the VERY short Katie-Holmes-bob

18. What is your drink of choice.
Water or something caffeinated with as few calories as possible.

19. What would you eat for one meal, if you could eat anything and not gain the calories or fat grams, etc?
Macaroni n' cheese, Southern cornbread dressing, black-eyed peas, and fried chicken.  Yes, I'm a Southern girl.

20. What are you wearing right now?
An old high-school t-shirt and pale green flannel pj pants

21. What's your favorite room in your house?
My dining room, if I can ever get it unpacked

22. If you were to have a baby boy and girl tomorrow, what would you name them?
"Veda Love" for a girl and I'm not sure about a boy's name...

No comments: