Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wage Love, Spread Peace.

Guess? has designed 2 tanks that are benefiting the Invisible Children organization. 100% of the proceeds are going to the cause AND the 2 tanks come with copies of the Invisible Children documentary...which if you haven't seen, you SHOULD!

Wage Love, Spread Peace Guess tank
InvisibleChildren.com

Also, while I'm on my save-Africa-because-we-can soapbox, please visit these sites as well:

InstantKarma.org
Amnesty International Worldwide Petition

Sign the petition, and check out the Lenon covers...yes, as in John. Amnesty International put out the 2-disc album about 2 months ago and it is benefiting the crisis in Darfur. The artists include: Green Day, Snow Patrol, Avril Lavigne, Jack Johnson, Ben Harper, Aerosmith, REM, U2, Maroon 5, Postal Service, to name only a few. Check it out! It rocks hard for a GREAT cause!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where can we buy that tank top? is there still a way to get it? I had two of those but I gave one to my best friend and lost the other one and I really loved it!